Thanks :)
Bummer!! I'm on the edge between MORE snow and cold/snowy. Nope, not ready mentally for the cold.
Thanks a bunch! That hits the nail on the head, he gets it choochin' early morning and I turn the air very low late morning when it warms up...
I noticed my cat was glowing red/orange the other night, was it determined that was okay and not damaging?
:yes:
My husband wanted a new stock pot, he asked me to buy this for him. He likes a lot, the wall insulation vs my favorite old set. My favorite are...
Any luck?
Safe travels. What are you training on?
:rofl: :lol: :yes:
Can't say I understand either. Maybe stove owners that don't like cat stoves?
Black Flag?
Glad to see you again!
Cool!
Ha!
Tyvm! Not that I don't do dumb stuff often (amuse myself almost daily lol) but how dumb I let myself get lead on for all theses years with last...
It was just us two for over 20 years, having a kid in and out all the time (doors unlocked for that) is still weird after all this time!
My front teeth are fixed!! Update, my dentist changed hours to 7-7 MTW, daytime appts booked out more months than previously. Saw a new dentist....
Thanks, I'm the same with troubleshooting, but except for the first summer (mites) they've been fine and it was me being a worry wart. That and...
Great! Is that your birthday?
Thanks, I'll see what I can order, 3 places here that sell chicken food and only one has feed that is all flock (non layer) for the rooster....