Stretches of gloomy days get my mood down. I need sunshine.
Oh dear
And neat side effect that hot heat burns gasses?
Oh, duh. Thanks, I got to thinking it was for heat somewhere along the line.
x2!
Me too
:hair::hair::hair::hair:
:eek: Husband just bought 4 bags of pellets at Ace, $9.99 each.
:rofl: :lol:
Happy Belated Birthday Bill :)
lol, my husband does the covering on those, many are "fun" for him too. Sorry you're still awake, but it's like 9 or 10 pm where your training is?
My husband mentioned #14 or #12 screws with a neoprene washer.
Wild, my Great Grandpa built his home south of there in 1904. His sister had contact and rumored romance with the director of the Weld Cnty...
Lol, I've never known any different. This home(orig 1952) though has been quite the adventure! So many owners over the decades doing additions...
Can you tell me more about what the stenciling looked like?
I too bought something off Amazon years ago to see what's in chimney of this old house. Plugged into my phone and a previous member here helped...
:confused: I get it, sorry and good job.
Love the history in old homes, remind me, this was your Great Uncles? The orig part of our home was 1952. Concrete block and heavy duty...
What is a half story, like a loft? Are those trusses full logs? Cool! When was this house built, or is that normal for NFLD?