Spotted the chicken coop motion light on, wild horses are here. That's how warm it's been, like a late summer after a cool wet "summer", they're...
I feel the same, hat's off! Stinny had old farmhouse with a barn, hopefully he chimes in. The house we are in now though much newer follows a...
I'm praying for the victims. I saw some news coverage today with flashbacks from Palestine OH and Hailana HI. Heartbreaking!
Wonder if you could fashion a "slide" out of cardboard, maybe even protection for the walls? Fold it up when not in use?
I think Gasifier (? maybe that was a doggie door) has a window he uses in his basement, Warner (?) took a slide off a kids swingset to go through...
TV would not power up today. Tried cables, outlets, different remotes and the manual on button, nothing. Kiddo helped me press a sequence of...
Sausge gravy over biscuits :drool:
Did you eat that as a kid too? OMG :drool: That said my Dad knew how to cook anything. Anything! Even learned wok in Viet Nam (per-war...
:drool: I put in pick up order for tomorrow at the grocery store (he can't get it today). 2 new recipies to try and the ingredients go into...
savemoney , how are you & Cindy feeling today after the shots yesterday?
27 years ago my city had a freak flood. My closest friend among several others died. A couple days later I went to town to rent a van so our...
:D
lol
What a treat, nice extended summer, like July temps here. And nice crips cool nights and mornings. 70'-80's day, 40's night.
My car wouldn't start my first year in college. My Dad set me up with short jumper cables lol. This clip here, the other on the frame bolt, vroom.
Wow, yesterday I printed a business credit card statement to assign project #, knew it was ~$16K of transactions. I went over it like 10 times,...
A couple decades ago I bought a "wild flower mix" for our home back then. WWW saw a gnat thing and knew it was a termite, sealed the bag and to...
Of all things we have them here, where they supposedly don't exist. I'd NEVER heard of the them in Colo. I went to get a dressy jacket out of...
Interesting, WWW is a roofer, the solar system sellers have never come back the panels (I don't know abou the electronic parts), makes me wonder.