Thanks, nice to know.
That's exactly our cooking situation here too.
:rofl: :lol:
That's neat, I've never seen one before.
Yes, we had some paint left from repainting the stove we put in there. No primer, just sprayed it on.
You are so kind, I'd love to try orange ditch lillies again in 2026, at the new house in town, where there are no horses :) Unfortunately the...
Neat, horses back again tonight, weed whacking the back yard for us. Except................ :confused: One of them pulled up and ate the last...
Litter box?
Would you know where one could buy a new pressure cap for the master brake cylinder for an M35?
We had similar after moving here, (also a slammer, but not creosote chunk buildup in the fireplace, just the chimney = spinning chain to break it...
Don't need AC here but besides wood/pellet heat the entire house is electric, including a couple different electric heaters in different rooms. I...
Can I ask a question here? Planning on remodeling/moving into an early 1900's lumber store building next fall. One of the bedrooms is from the...
Rest In Peace Grandpa, your wood prep lives on in your Grandson.
Thanks for info on dusting the cat. We have lodgepole pine only here, our old stoves are/were smoke dragon needed more wood every 4+ hours...
How does one do that? Like a soft bristle brush while installed, or taken out?
I was just coming back to this thread to add, ran out of pellets so husband just started a fire :) Good news on the stubble burns, I just saw a...
[MEDIA]
Glad your back is better. I'm not that far west of you, except over 7K', so we burn at least every morning or the whole night through. We have...
Oh my, I didn't realize you were out of power. Any storm damage? Ya, I was hungry when I was putting that order in for husband to pick up and...
:drool: