Between weather systems and getting a much needed break. 57 F a bit ago and cleaning both stoves. More nasty weather coming soon, so figured this...
After doing an EXTREME cleaning the airflow is waaaaaay up, the pot is staying real clean (Relative term considering the stuff we burn) The vent...
Got more work done this morning Panel all set now with thumb screw fasteners at the top and a hinge at the bottom
Seems that the auger motor should not be THAT hot. I have never seen an auger motor so hot that it could not be touched. Does the motor run...
A chain drive pellet stove, ahhhhhh coooool Looks great Don
Use some good contact glue and glue a rubber piece in there. Our old Whitfields have a rubber saddle for the motor to rest in. All the grease...
Hospitals are a great place to catch all manner of crap you don't want. Even after a complete kidney removal I was not gonna stay past 2 days...
Identical to the one we have. I cut the long black "Suck snout" off at the spot it starts to flare larger. Made an adapter bushing to go in there...