I have seen Zero "0 F" here a couple times in my 63 years and that is just nasty. Years ago I got into some -50 F stuff while way up in the...
Anyway you want to call it, THATS !@#$% COLD
Thank you very much. OK All this said, I was taught by my father, from a very early age, that if you don't know something dig deeper and find...
Decisions decisions. Always something eh. All we gotta worry about now is that the nut trees keep making nuts. Got lottsa storage now, so "WE...
I will say this to any prospective builders. To get where I am today on this it went like this. What do we need to happen?? When do we need it...
Droughts are in vogue right now. They keep talking about drought here too, until it rains hard enough to send hillsides tumbling and houses...
More goodies showed up today and I ordered a few little items. The pots I got for running the speed controllers were a tad sketchy. Most of this...
Stove season here in Western Oregon starts in late September with a few fires and then by mid to late October we are into the season. Basically...
Go for it. Happy to help any who can or want to use this material Certainly not for the faint of heart or the absolute novice, but can be a great...
Ultra high rotary type magazines that can hold a metric buttload :D
MORE PARTS SHOWED UP TODAY I had enough goodies to do a test run on one of the phase speed controls tied in with the new panel meters. Wired it...
X 2 This has been an issue with several stoves over the years. The reason, the hopper does not have enough declivity. Many stoves are made with a...
We have yet to have any REAL cold. Been in the upper 20's F a few times but no nasty stuff. A couple inches of snow and some ice on it back in...
Absolutely fabulous movie
Heck, any Eastwood movie is a good thing. I recently watched "Gran Torino" and it was a great flick. Eastwood is just a great actor.
Must be an epidemic or ???? I got up about an hour ago and walked into the family room, Gawd, like walking into a heatwave. Been running the...
Ahhhhhh, noooo I have enough thanks :rofl: :lol: Here is a good shot of what I have done so far. The speed pots are not here as well as the fuse...
Sitting here this morning looking at new LED panel lamps for the controller. These are push in style with little springy tabs that latch the lamp...
Sweeeeeet. More goodies came today. The second volt meter and 4 phase/speed controls. More stuff tomorrow and more later in the week. Just...
With the STRONG El Nino we are supposed to be warmer and far drier out here in the PacNW Been far from it though. WETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT