I wonder how they get much from the stove with the fan off ???? Interesting though. My take was on the part about the owner relocating the fan....
Bingo. So it's OK to move the fan outside the house. I can just see this (Thinking of some of the stuff many of us have seen) Extension cord...
What LW says is or can be true. That said, as long as there has not been any safety devices removed or rendered inoperative you should be fine....
I am not familiar with that stove, buuuuuuutttttttttttttttt many times there is a snap switch in the heat bonnet that will turn the fan on at full...
You might want to measure the voltage going to the fan on the stoves factory low setting and see waaassssup. I would not recommend going below...
The beauty of this is that when the stove is running normally you can set it and forget it. Just be sure to remember that most fan controllers...
Dex Great piccy Thanks for sharring
Nope Hazelnut shells Been burning this stuff since 91-92 Dry, very good heat and real cheap at 1-1/2 cents a pound Grown locally in huge...
Use the DPDT switch and just break the line that feeds the fan. Use a analogue meter to see which line is actually the hot lead (Unless the are...
Makes sense Having a good scope would certainly show what sort of wave is coming through.
The longest we have ever been out was 4 days and it was in the single digits at night. We took shifts keeping the generator fueled. The Quad did...
Bdog Will the ups units clean up square wave and make it all "more gooder" I have never messed with ups units. Good sine wave is sweet. I...
OK I am understanding you can not control the fan speed, as in it has finite settings tied to the heat settings ?????? The way this is done is...
I am really thinking about just getting the Big gen set readied and a load of fuel in for it. Does not need much to get it going. The system is...
Still running the Little Whit today,but the weather is absolutely lovely. The sky is clear and a light breeze is blowing but as long as I was...
This is the reason I am still in asking and thinking mode Our diesel gen set is a 20 kw Kubota powered and is wired through a 400 amp transfer...
My current "Curiosity" is about putting together a system the can be more or less self sustaining or at least until the battery gets old and goes...
Cost is the big issue. I have generators, but the big thing is the fuel supply to run them. A pellet stove is going to pull no more than maybe 2...
Hey all Been thinking about setting up an inverter system to take care of the times when we get a power outage. Anyone set up a system that...
Don Fan looks great, but it's the wrong hand. The fan outlet "curl" needs to be on top and on the left when end of the motor is facing you.