WE see teens here from time to time, and it's brisk, until the North winds start to howl. When we get real cold there is always a big wind...
Back a few years when we ran the Quad more we would load 10 bags at a time on the "laydown hand truck" and wheel them into the basement and down...
Between the different types of rodents, they can raise hell with equipment. My daughter called me up last summer and said her AC was not working....
I found that the light pine pellets lit the easiest in the quad. The worst KA POP we had was with the original ceramic fire pot and ceramic...
I have had our Quad 1000 pop pretty good a few times. The pot gets a bit of clinker at the igniter or some larger pellets and it starts to build...
Been thinking about this a bit since first reading the thread. After going over the two Whitfields we recently picked up as backups, and all the...
This pipe mess could not have been caused by the installer, it had to be the result of a serious infestation of PIPE RODENTS Nasty little devils....
And I was upset about having to use the foil tape on the joints and factory crimp areas. Wow, that was a real hack job. Exactly what I was...
Not much to add troops. Just waiting now for parts. Gotta get the main cycle timer and other relays. Doing these as small orders takes far...
Even so, I wonder what's inside the stove heat plenum ??? Are these outlets separate from side to side or a single plenum with two outlets ???...
Actually, looking at the pics, the placement of the fan such that it draws some air in past the draft fan housing (Hot side) really does not hurt...
Good for you I love it when the "Anti-establishment" attitude struts about.:rofl: :lol: Looking at the fan design, two things come to mind, the...
There is certainly a lot of folks that will mislead others for monetary gain. The shift of manufacturers to stove designs that take more and more...
YUP Thats how it goes :picard: I also installed the 20 KW gen set and the 400 amp transfer switch. I had things up to the point that the meter...
At least the auger didn't eat the roll of tape
I have wired everything around here, including my house. The local inspector was an AZZ and did not like how I did it, and would not sign it off...
Early rise today Other half has a Dr appt at 9 Still fairly warm out. Gonna meet friends and go to the sportsmans show up in Portland. Just...
UH HUH My feeling is that "Ron" had a few tools, enough gumption to get some business cards printed and off he went. "Always wanted to work on...
UPDATE UPDATE DIT DIT DA DA DIT DA DA, EXTRA EXTRA :D The weather is sooo good that I wheeled the Li'l Whit P2 outside and got the scraper rod...
Been doing it since 91 92 season. Became a way of life around here.