If no smoke came out, your good for a long time!!! They run on smoke ya know, and as long as it all stays inside, you're in top shape :D Great...
I bought some a while back to get rid of a mold issue in a truck we had that sat for 4 years waiting for a new engine. Did the "Shock treatment"...
If you care to try it. Chlorine dioxide will likely kill these odors. A couple tabs in a small container of water and sit it in the rig and let...
Gotta love the Smart cars Here our 2013
UPDATE A little package with 100 1/2" 32 thrd nuts showed up today for the fuse holders. These really work well, snug up nice and look good...
I am very guilty of that one. After seeing how clean the clothes get when forgetting to add soap sold me.
The water in your area makes a big difference in whether you get the nasty stinkies in the machine. We just leave the top open when the thing is...
I really liked the fit and finish on the Samsung and LG stuff, but when the local sales folks at the depot steered us away from them, I went with...
My take on the new washer "Technology" is that the wash cycle starts with much less water, agitates the clothes in the soapy solution to get the...
Yeah buddy. Ours digested something and is making weird noises. Gonna have to rip into its innards and see what it ate. Plastic or something...
This one is the WED5000DW IIRC Whirlpool. From the Depot The troops there told us to stay as far away from the Samsung as their customer...
All manner of fears out there. He did not get a chance to sell the high performance hoses.(Already there) same with the dual overhead chrome...
These two clowns were definitely not the brightest LED's in the carton. Buuuuuutttttt. At least I did not have to haul them home and wreck my...
Actually the trim could do both (Change draft fan speed and fuel feed) Does the book say anything about what the trim pot does ???
Ahhhh well, all is good. New washer and dryer showed up yesterday about 11am The delivery/setup crew was an aggravation to say the least. I told...
Big toys. Gotta love it I owned my own rigs for several years and really loved this unit. Western Star Outfitted with Sturdyweld tubs 8 axles...
I would bet that it's not that much different than the smell from the Nut Shells we use. A nice soft "Something Cooking smell" I wish I had a...
Good point If we did not have the shell source I would consider a small pellet mill and do that. We went away from the wood stove because of the...
Nothing works good at that temp. Electrical stuff just gets real cranky and may not want to cooperate. I have seen brand new cars that ran...
The computers we all use to come to this wonderful place is likely ALL made in China, from the computer case, motherboard, peripherals, screen,...