I saw those Ray but could not see a gasket.
50cc - 77cc.... You're all over the map man. Control this thread before we all C R A S H
But they are so far away! I will have to see if there are any Stihlerships close to work.
I am pretty sure I did something I never do, and threw away a perfectly good OEM gas cap for my 038. I went looking for it as the gasket on the...
Nice setup, good using the old noggin'. So we taking bets on when that stack falls over? :p
Whatever it is, it needs to be ported. :eek: :whistle: MasterMech has good advice. Spend just a little more on the 545 or 2252 now and you...
Cummins, no g
Nope, definitely not.
Choke?
Day 2 of fever, after spending a few days home with my son he lovingly shared it with me. I was sure I had it kicked until the chills kicked in...
Blue bin gets it inside. 2 bins total and they get left there until refilling. The biggest problem with the baby tractor is the lift capacity....
Yes it is!
I have 2 "discounted" ported saws done by the master himself. No, Randy doesn't offer discounts for ugly folks, I bought them both secondhand....
[IMG]
Never satisfied with how many times I have to handle the wood before it gives back some heat... This is 2014/15 version. No covered deck so I...
Sorry man, it sucks.
You earned some kind of man card with that job.
I made it wide enough to cut easily with the 25" bar minus dawgs, so about 18" wide. The downside of being so tall is that it is kind of awkward...
Not looking to win the beauty contest, made this a couple weeks ago with scrap PT I had on hand. My first sawbuck lasted 6 years so not bad but...
Would she be a "hoarder"? :handshake: