You are nuts! But that's a good thing around here. Could be useful on those nights when the wife has to drive ya home... if ya know what I...
Ughhhh yeah that's tough.
Does anyone make a .325" .058" low profile chain? VP is all .050" and not so familiar with the Stihl offerings.
boettg33 They aren't much money to invest in. I started with the flat Mohu leaf in the bedroom when I didn't want to run cable through the house....
:drunk:
We ditched cable 5 years ago. Attic mounted antenna does very well for the free OTA channels. The rest is Netflix and Amazon Prime video...
Nice Bill! You have been busy.
That all you could get in one night? :eek::jaw:
Pretty sure mine's the biggest!!:D I am talking about my gift that arrived of course. Feel bad for the UPS guy, hope he lifts.
Hedgerow can help
Oh man, me and my little guy would have been in truck heaven. That's awesome. I read Plymouth and then saw the location, not too far away.
Well, you worked a lot harder than I did. Nice load.
Yes sir, Freetown.
Way to work dad. Can't wait until I can bring mine along.
Nice gear and location! Whereabouts are ya?
Those mufflers are modded by pros, such as myself, with a Unibit :whistle: I sold mine for $100 but just because I do not like top handles. Just...
Whatsamatter.... The Foredom doesn't have a bit for that? :D
Thank you for creating FHC which for some reasons attracts a bunch of weirdos like me. I seriously think I have more brothers/sisters from...
Yep, that's the style. Thanks for the links, I will give them a look.
Just give us your credit card #.... It will be like secret Santa.