Yes, getting all sorts of weird smells and cruising at 800F with full secondaries getting more aggressive. I opened the door with the air wide...
I hit 800+F on the cheap stove top thermo. Gonna check gaskets in the morning once cool, but I think I just reloaded on too many coals. Nice...
Still don't understand that deal.... but I am glad I caught it!
Do you start with a roux or no? I do, but can never get that ultra thick chowder I find best. The taste is always good, so I fear doubling or...
Yeah this isn't stringy at all. I use the Fiskars for exercise and hydraulics for the more nasty stuff.
I reckon you nailed it Shawn. Good call, very different than the previous Elm I have cut.
Terrible smell, cat pee like
This guy was dropping limbs and looking rather unhealthy while standing 10' from the shed, so down it came. What is it? That leaf does not...
White oak Shawn, primo stuff
I bought those chain on forks and they work pretty well. Slip on a pallet and you have a bigger bucket for wood or brush, etc. For the price,...
The Taddy Porter clone is bottled and our Killian's knockoff is surprisingly very good. Our very first batch was just kind of meh... So I think...
Any clues?
The wife has skills, but she spelled Husqvarna all kinds of wrong?! Cool saw. Your man cave anywhere as impresive as Dex's?
That is awesome! Talented family Darin!
Gasifier & mattjm1017 those are sweet!
Given I did not see Norm Abrams join FHC yet... my handcrafted saw buck is awaiting assembly. Can't wait for Shawn Curry to come assemble!...
You telling me SawTroll lied to me? :eek: damm experts.
Now that's funny.
I think I am confused then, I was thinking picco was the same as what Oregon calls narrow kerf.
.325", its what is on the 2252 and what my 346xps all ran. The latter were .050" so the narrow kerf stuff was readily available.