Ya see, you're not supposed to post pics of the bad ones. :whistle: It happens, or so I have heard.
Looks great!
You bringing the beer? ;)
Depending on the saw (and muffler) I can struggle to hear it. It sounds like a "buzz" to me that cleans up in wood.
Too cool... but I don't have a man cave :tears: 36", something about bigger is better
French onion soup [IMG]
$40 and 2 hours to hopefully avoid any costly throwing errors. My wooden headache rack: [IMG]
Real sorry to hear that Dave. 65 years is pretty awesome, keep on being the rock for your wife and FIL.
I wear mine just about daily. Awesome for what it is and comfortable.
I hear you on finding the time with the wee ones. Gotta hustle when you can, and I often settle for close enough on many projects until the kids...
Good to see you putting those saws to work! I am about to start a collection to get you some sort of crane/ winch setup, that just looks painful.
Yep, who is hosting the GTG? :pete: The OP has some nice looking stacks for sure.
Wow, that is a thing of beauty. Did you hide the plumb bob and string lines before the pics? Nice saw lineup, would like to see those in action.
Brought home about 1/2 cord, oak but some punky. Felt good to just get out, ground finally frozen. [IMG] All bucked up now courtesy of the new...
Finally assembled and even "broken" in.... (Look away from pic 2 Shawn Curry !) This thing is very well made, stout, yet lightweight. Thanks...
The chili or Ray? :jaw:
Be right over!
I like all your saws too.
It was once my 346xp, but my CAD is held in check by my wallet and I sent that out in favor of the ported 2252. I have a feeling it will be the...
I can smell it from here. Delicious stuff. Made clam chowdah on Christmas eve along with some stuffed mushrooms (crab based) and wings for the...