Well, I'm in love. :drool: Don't tell my wife, and don't tell Ms. Dee about my wife. :whistle:
Motorola & Verizon severely handicap the droid OS. I'd avoid this combo. Then again, this was 2+ years ago my experience.
What's with the trusses?
You already replaced your melted stove? You're quick. :rofl: :lol:
Don't confuse GCV and GX. Worlds apart. My bet would be carburetor, sounds like you did the right things so far. If you can get it running, try...
I can't help you, I wear the same. They are clunky but comfortable. Got mine 1/2 off from a kid who worked there, no warranty that way though....
I turned on the heat January 1st just to make sure everything was working. Back on today after work as it is actually needed. Puny insert can't...
Hope you get extra "doe" for that one!
Nope, listed as 1% in my town and I'm sure its closer to 5%. How "wood" they gather the data besides utlities? I still pay the oil man for hot...
http://firewoodhoardersclub.com/forums/threads/install-of-my-wood-gassification-heating-system.6971/ And I've seen it before! Getting old, ya know.
So you stock it under the porch? You ever have a thread on your Wood Gun?
That deserves one of these :banana:
Love tiling on the diagonal, relatively simple but so sexy! What is your underlayment? I paid the extra bucks for Ditra in the kitchen and it is...
How does the Pferd CS-X / Stihl version compare to something like the Granberg FnJ? I have been a free hand sharpener since forever, and there...
These rants are fun. I think we all have the same B-I-L's?!
:banana:
I need to see more of that room, looks all sorts of manly.
Primo wood!
That's awesome! And that's hilarious!
I'd go with sea foam once you get it running. Sometimes just dropping the bowl and blasting some carb cleaner in there and the fuel pickup is a...