I should do the same. Love the boxers!! Yours too Paula Where's My IS heats my home , his turn
You forgot the Budweiser... they helped ease the tension watching that divisional game! Glad it worked out.
Thanks.... I think.
Gotta love the text updates when they are home and bored. Don't think my wife who have divulged her "oops". :picard:
I'm glad my utilities are underground. They do some crazy "pruning" around here.
Welcome home Dave
Pretty cool, your stove runs on plutonium?
You'd have to see what is out there aftermarket, but I typically do the surgery on the existing. If it is a crimped halves muffler, it makes...
I'm an ash man myself. Never burned any though.
Traveling with the rest of the suits? I'm about 40 minutes outside Prov. holler if you need home cooking
Welcome Luke! Where in Mass/ RI?
When you restart, is the choke open or closed?
Woodchick give us better coordinates as lots of us are in the New England area and maybe one is close enough to take a look at that 390. Welcome...
True on many accounts.
The shell driveway mecca. Raised in D town for 25 years myself, the North side. Born in NB.
Work with lots of folks out of NU, good school and the co op program is great.
I'd stick to 16" on that saw. Good dependable saw
I am about athletic as I am good looking. Take no chances, ya know. The old Ford has been hauling for me for 5 years now, and I use it like a truck.
Link please!? L screw much easier to mod than a spring!!
This is my exact experience with the 2252. Awesome in wood 14" and under but what's up with that hesitation? Dawgs in, sharp chain and it can...