I am.... :BrianK: I am officially beyond the "bachelor's parties" decade of life.... $5 and some junk rap too, I'll stay married.
Yeah... but I can barely pour a beer nevermind out of a gallon jug. Probably why I just drink out of the bottle.
Welcome Willywil ! Can you share some more details on the stove? Pretty cool idea. I do like camping and this beats using the inverter and car...
quitter
As an FYI, Amazon had Lucas in a 6 pack of 1 qt bottles for less than $8/ ea. This should last me a couple years. Beats driving to O O O...
Clean it / burn off the carbon.
Inboard clutch is your friend there. Remove the powerhead and swap on a second bar. Or hang in this forum a bit longer and get a few spare saws....
Did you go back and re-paint the tip black, or did you have another one on hand? If paint, what type and will it hold up?
I'd try a nice stack of singles and "Pour some sugar on me"....
Only 025 I ever had was fixed jet H needle. Boo!
What happened to the "50cc rules the world" HoneyFuzz we all know and love?
Nothing much to add that hasn't been said better. My condolences are sincere. Hard to find "home row" here with this blurred vision. Very sad I...
This coffee isn't working this morning. Wayyyy too late but we had to stay to watch the trophy presentation at the AFCCG in Foxboro.
Looks great. Were your keys cold? New house?
My Subie had a faulty roll connector so I replaced it myself. Problem was the Christmas tree on the dash. I went to a mechanic to use his diag...
Ha, my first boxer was a fawn named Layla! Official :Yar:
Where y'all finding the Lucas in qts? I don't see Advance nor Autozone list it.
Awesome on the gang to get that 555 for ya. This place is amazing.
Ray, that is 5 minutes down the road. Horrible story.
Caps sure are useful. I'd love a freebie to mount on a beater trailer and call it the mobile woodshed.