Private
How about jamming it into the wedge first, then hit the whammo lever?
I work in a very violently cyclical industry. In my 13 years of professional work, I have witnessed a dozen layoffs easily, ranging from 20%...
My wife, girlfriend at the time, had the pleasure of cleaning up the kitchen after my boxer ate bag after bag of the little chocolate disk things...
Stinny you gotta warn me next time, I'll get some action shots. 3 smaller storms in the next 10 days forecast, one at 5-8".
Spare bolt worked! If I could have seen through the red I could have fixed it in round 1. About an hour of shovelling between my house and my...
Ugh that sucks. I found 4 bolts downstairs that should work. No grade label so less than 5 should be safe. Hopefully they work out. Much...
Check the sharpening thread sticky, a couple have mentioned it before. Downside, aside from price, is it is strictly full comp, no semi skip or...
Snapped the shear bolt in about 3' drift. Go to replace, and I have plenty on hand.... But the manual has the size completely wrong. Nothing...
About 18" and windy. Tractor is plugged in for an easy start. Cleanup #1 after my coffee. Ain't no thang. This is the low side of the range I...
Shutting down everything left and right now. About to head home and batten down the hatches.
What's all this talk about snow? Haha, we are just within the bullseye as of last night for 2-3'. Pretty much guaranteed to lose power. Kubota...
Trade it for a Husqvarna :heidi:
Barn find? :eek:
Shelf queen :p
Jon, ya dun good. Now PM me on the price for the 365! A recoil away from easy money for sure.
damm Luke you are quick. I forgot to change deductions this year and wife went back to work. I'm hoping Uncle Sam doesn't make me sore for days....
I think the real ingenuity is the thermo-electric gen, 2 tin cans aren't doing that alone.
How many feet does your's cover? I just installed one in November. I took my 5 year old out once all the flags were removed and we spray painted...
:drool: