Always fun to work with BRAD ! Great job guys.
A couple of beauties there !!! Nice that they they were adopted as siblings at a young age. :thumbs:
Well the first thing my eyes went to was the orange thing in the picture. That thing is sweet!:thumbs::thumbs::tractor:
Good that you are able to have them help out. Soon they will be grown and out on their own , enjoy the time while you can. The time flies and...
and you have quite the pile there. You need to have a couple more kids to help you catch up !
I have used old latex as well. I did graduate to anchor seal but neither one has really been long enough to compare apples to oranges. Hope to...
Well to be honest I received it back in January and have just gotten around to setting it up. Between the weather and everything else going on I...
I did this just for use on the splitter. The problem I was having was lets say I had maybe a log around 8 inches in diameter if i rest it on the...
I would second woodwolverine on the Stihl RS series chain. Been running them on anything I can and very happy with them. I am sure that there...
Look at the bright side. Your weld has to be a heck of a lot stronger than the crappy bolts it would have been in the box if it was a bolt on...
I like them for moving logs , with two pair a log in each hand works pretty well. I also have a pair I modified by adding a strip of metal and...
Yup here too. NEVER have I had a fire this late in the year. Hard to believe it is happening. Cold outside and very damp here , 63 in the house...
50% ; holy crap that is insane. I can feel your pain with that one. They know they got you and nothing you can do about it. Crazy !!!
Happy memorial day everyone. Keeping the fallen ones in my thoughts for sure as I am fortunate to have a day off for their sacrifices. Hope to...
Be careful what you wish for !!!!
I have one and really can't knock it. Small = yes Light and easy to handle = yup A good little saw for the occasional job ; brush and small...
Nice concrete . I like the details of the angled corners instead of having a square end. Great job.
" Oil and Leather" I thought that was the title for a naughty movie?
Well I hate to say it but the Harbor Freight motors are really hard to beat for the cost. Yeah I know ; China imported and I am not a huge fan of...