Nice outrigger , That is a really nice setup.
Then heck yeah! Why not!!
I don't expect that , we do very little frozen prepared food. Love cooking and usually do pretty well considering I am the farthest thing from a...
Thanks , Very happy for out of the gate but there is a learning curve like anything else. One bite at a time and will just keep nibbling away at it.
Hey Skeeter , what do you have? We have seriously been thinking about one but know nothing about them. Some say they are great and others have...
Here is possibility , maybe ?? Feed BRAD some cheap Mexican food ; some Tacos and Beans might be good. Wait one hour , Give him the good old X27...
Looks like you are back to yourself , hot AIR with some smoke.:smoke: I have thought about an air fryer but not sure how much we would use it or...
Keeping , sure. What I might think about it as a daily driver is it is an older saw , nothing wrong with that but keep in mind - no chain brake...
Thanks , Hey it's either spend it now or I would have to have an open casket when I die , if I take it with me they wouldn't be able to close the...
You nailed that one!:rofl: :lol:
Well all I can say is " It's about time ! " I spent a good part of the week finally finishing the set-up of the mill. Up and running yesterday...
Come - on ; Really ? You actually own a piece of cooking equipment that doesn't burn wood ?? Are you fibbin" ???:rofl: :lol:
Well I am not sure there is such a thing. 200 Red Oaks is quite the task , you are going to need a decent splitter to take care of this. Anything...
A bog is usually a fuel problem , lack of fuel. Try loosening the fuel cap to allow air into the tank and try it again , maybe a clogged tank...
Found what I was looking for. I knew it was there somewhere:doh:
:faint:BRAD can't get to his computer to respond to that. His tongue is hanging so far and drooling so bad he can't even walk. A lot of saws for...
I completely agree ! It is hard to grasp that we as a society have become so divided. Race , religion politics and the list goes on. It is...
I know that this has been asked before and I tried a search and came up empty and I know JB sawman had also answered this for me but I have no...
It seems to me that a few topics are better off not even bringing up unless you want to start an argument loose friends and maybe even family. I...
Great project for sure. I'm sure that he will really appreciate it when done. Funny how those memories just stick in your mind.