We loved that place. Good times and hated to see it go away. Great fireplace and that thing burned constant in cooler weather. In the summer they...
Maybe a cookie is in order off that log with the three holes in it in the upper left of your first picture , kind of looks like a goofie' face...
Another snake , they like you. I have only seen one over that past couple years. They must know that I am not a huge fan of them , I wouldn't...
Wow , now I feel old. LOL
You know that Stihl sells a " blankie " for the 500i so you don't have to use cardboard. Not sure about the 400 though.:rofl: :lol::thumbs:
That's along the lines of what I am looking for. My co-worker has a couple I was / am interested in but he won't part with them. The sad part is...
Was it one of the metal ones with the screw on top? I remember those as a kid before they went to plastic. Too young at that time though to get...
6011 too ?
It doesn't work. The satellite / internet connection bill is past due.
Band saw if you can make it work. I have the Alaskan and did some milling but recently got a band-saw mill and finally up and running. No...
Have been to the brewery. Sat and had a couple while we were there. Food trucks and a farmers market also that day. When you are done you can go...
Really nice saws metalcutter .
It is sticker stacked, I didn't want to leave it out in the heat and direct sun. Brought it in to try to slow down drying as best I could.
:bug::grizz: And once again the winner is..........
Moved then inside this morning. Basement now smells like Granny's cedar closet . BRAD , you know there is more here !!
I work with a guy who is into old saws , he is past the three digit mark with all of them , Has a couple that are really cool but just keeps...
No way I could have stopped there. 2 claws and knuckles is just a starter. You did pick the best part though , especially the knuckles.
Couldn't have done it myself. I had a great helper!
He is walking distance from me. If he doesn't want to walk I will call Uber for him , or maybe in the bed of my truck. Seriously he really a...
Nice Mike ! Mom and Dad lived there for many years , good times and a lot of memories for sure. They were very close to that area. Had a cottage...