You said it not me:thumbs::thumbs: And I can't argue with you. You know today how easy someones feelings are hurt:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Thanks...
Well that log in the lower right corner is now sitting in my driveway. I got a text from BRAD last night around 6 ( ru home , have ash log ) and...
So it is OK to burn ? I thought it contained a lot of natural oils and wasn't a good wood to burn ; inside anyway. Great to know , scraps from the...
That one next to the road has sawmill written all over it.
I just cut some Hemlock myself this past Sunday , on the mill though. It really looks pretty good. They were probably in the 16 - 18 inch range ,...
Sorry to hear that. Certainly not an easy thing. Keep all the good times you had with them in your thoughts.
:doh:
Yes I have , I actually have passed a couple times over the past few months. BRAD actually got in touch a few days ago about some white oak that...
Hey , wondering how this worked out for you? Any test runs yet??
He likes cute little ones. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Are you referring to an MS170 ? Or ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,oh' nevermind.
Nice ride ! I do like the color.
That sounds like a good gig. I have always loved trains ever since I can remember. They are fascinating to me for some reason. Looks like a...
Very nice ! Clean and organized to say the least, Great looking area and some nice toys there as well !!
Happy fathers day to all you Dads. Lost min to cancer a few years back but certainly thinking of him today. Nice morning here today and planning...
As long as I can make boards and not firewood.:thumbs:
Sorry , meant pitch. Thanks for correcting me.
Yes sir. Drive sprocket must match chain gauge. Thickness of drivers doesn't matter but gauge will.
That sounds like a winner to me. Like T. Jeff mentioned they do make great coals. I can deal with a couple here and there that comes with a load...
Poplar is available here in big box stores. I would agree that similar to pine , grain a little tighter and slightly heavier.
Now thats some funny s--t . Just printed some out and will be handing them out to co-workers.