That was the plan , I haven't gotten that far yet but appreciate your advice. Picture was just some generic I found online. Will do when I get...
:doh: I must have made some bad choices in life. You guys have the best toys ever !! Going to sit in the corner now and play with my pop-sicle...
[IMG]That looks a little better !!
Thanks , that is what I thought. When I pulled the hood off and saw that the first thought is this is not right. Yeah the choke flap in the air...
I am working on an older Stihl 026 that has what I am pretty sure is a carb issue and have a question about the air filter. The air filter that...
Great trail there , haven't ridden it in a while though. Oh , and thanks for pointing out you were on the left. Would have had a hard time...
I see the old wire in the hole trick on that one. Years ago I was in the refuse / truck repair type job. Spent most of my time on the road...
Only one can full , 40 something gallons whatever it is. Added a little more after you left to top it off. Not sure how much went back to mother...
Thanks for posting that , You always seem to sneak in a picture or two or 10 that I have no idea you took. Great job ; you missed your calling as...
Yeah I get your point. My photo journalist took some. I was not thinking and had no camera ( or phone in todays world )in my pocket so I got...
Had the pleasure of doing some milling yesterday with buZZsaw BRAD. It was like a buffet for the mill : Ash , Hemlock , Cedar and Pin Oak were...
Wow thats a long ride. I'd be lucky to make it out of the parking lot.
I wouldn't have expected anything less from you. Makes you feel good doesn't it. I know you work hard at what you do so pat yourself on the back...
Good old Slick 50 , now that's a blast from the past.
Probably high zinc content in that oil and nothing wrong with that. We often add a zinc additive on the dyno when running a new engine , run it...
damm , I'll say it again. That is a beautiful tractor. Everything else looks great as well but my eyes go straight to " The Great Pumpkin ".
Cool , one of them crankshaft type sun dials. I just made one that is 2 foot diameter out of 1/4 inch aluminum plate and used the CNC for all...
I I wouldn't put it past him.
Sir Mix-A-Lot - Baby Got Back (Official Music Video) Here you go Chud , for you listening pleasure. [MEDIA]
Now. Probably around 5 hours would have been my choice. Not sure what engine is on it and what they recommend but regardless of what it is there...