I will be burning some slab wood myself. Cut offs from the mill have to go somewhere. I plan to load them in a wire cage , the move the cage with...
Did you get to run the 036 at all?
Different world up there in the winter. Growing up we had a small cottage in Hyannis and every winter Dad would take a trip up during the winter...
Lookin" good !!
Hey backwoods , we had a bunch of ants at my work last week also. Talking with the exterminator and he said it was probably weather related, we...
Exactly what's on for me today. Reverse order but the same on the agenda. Figured I would grab a few groceries early and give the lawn a little...
That's rule #1 Rule #2 might very well be " Don't put all your eggs in one basket " A couple in the spare room , one or two in the closet , a...
Thanks buddy. Throw me under the bus:thumbs: No worries. Won’t be my first set of tire tracks. So what are you going to do when the 400 lands...
that’s what is great about this place. Help from others. Awesome!!
That second picture is a classic. One of those that looks like it should be a cartoon image of some kind.
Well this is pretty much it in a nutshell. I have bought doubles of some tools for a reason but have also acquired plenty more due to this.
Happy 4th gang. Hopefully the rain gives us a break here today so everyone can get out and enjoy , multiple days of rain has had us in a holding...
That too!
Great picture ! Nice rack for a small one and in velvet.
Fried bologna , a little butter in a pan and cook until brown on both sides. Maybe a thick cut piece and grill it, how bad can it be ? Not sure...
Yes sir. One hand washes the other and glad to help him out , would help others here as well anytime . He has been a lot of help to me scrounging...
No problem. Happens all the time. If I had known I probably would have pick a different user name , but on the flip side it is kind of funny how...
Todays prices you can't beat that.
Oh and not BRAD , You got the wrong buzz-saw. I know that guy and he is just down the road from me. Long story and kind of funny.... When I...
I recently ordered some blade guide shoes ( blocks ) for my Woodland Mills HM122 sawmill ; They accidentally sent me two sets (4 blocks each set...