Buddy a pile like that in my backyard ....... well I would no longer have a backyard. But to have a pile like that with a mill and be able to...
A little crazy ? Yeah ya' think?? That should whip you into shape !!
That it does. Transmission Fluid Red ; for some reason that to me spells " Danger "
Yes sir , not a cheap piece of equipment. Latest thing is mag-lev pumps , the rotor floats in a magnetic field to eliminate bearings and the drag...
Most of the Welch pumps were older and had countless hours. When the lab I work in closed down the particle accelerator end of things there was...
I have also stopped , we enjoyed watching them as well but taking a break from feeding for now.
Good old Welch Pump. We have a trailer full of those at work that are no longer used. Anything we use now is direct drive or oil free. Those...
Really nice indeed! That finish makes it !!
Cool tank. That winch should get it done. Looks good for an older machine.
Stove in house = done Garage furnace = done I don't mind cooler weather but don't want to rush it , still want to do some warm weather activities...
Nice. Time get after it. Great to have a new toy !!
Hoppes #9 , not sure it is the best for cleaning but without a doubt it is the best smelling ( to me anyway ). Born and raised on it , Dad always...
Just a quick search : The general common name for glowing wood, for example, is foxfire. For the particular mushrooms: Clitocybe : "Poisonous...
I have seen this as well ,but it has been years since, Never really thought much about what it was though , just assumed that it was some sort of...
Thats awesome ! I don't mind heights , climbing and trusting my ropes and rigging but will say that's over the top without a doubt. However that...
It could be game over if she holds your Husky. :rofl: :lol:
Me too BRAD Might have a couple lined up. I will find out Thursday when back in town and get to work. Keeping my fingers crossed it works out!!
Favorite probably cedar , looks as good as it smells especially when made into boards Least favorite I would say elm, smells like pee and splits...
Hey Brad. Have you been able to test it since it left the bench?
Not sure what might be worst for me ? Washing parts in the dishwasher or melting PVC in the oven? Either one of them probably wouldn’t end well...