I have two meters. I bought a cheepo" one from ebay and questioned it's readings being low on some wood I am drying in my basement for some...
Nice , Looks like a nice little spot to sit back , have a cold one and enjoy some great tunes.
Not sure on this one ? I think I'll play it safe and stick to bacon.:flipeggs:
That's awesome! and looks like here. I have LP's ( todays youth doesn't know what that is ) cassettes and a ton of CD's from them. The first CD I...
Hot and not as productive as I would have liked . Been very humid and pretty poor for outside work. Have the mill up and running but otherwise a...
Nice work ! Use the mill for the building for the mill , even better. Been following this and amazing job.
Last night we lost another legend in the music world. Dusty Hill from ZZ Top. Without a doubt my favorite band of all time. Have been to numerous...
[IMG]White faced hornets? Yup been stung by them years ago. Not a friendly bug !
I stepped in a yellow jacket nest last year clearing a blowdown after a tornado that went through and it was not good to say the least. I've...
New Haven here , buzzsawBRAD is a mile up the road from me. Two confirmed.
Now that is " A man with a plan " , and a darn good one at that. Not to mention you plan ahead. The million dollar question... When you are...
That's a really nice set-up Jo. If you want to call it lazy that is your choice ; I myself would lean to the side of smart instead of lazy
You're gonna love it! I can smell the Steak and cheese from here.
Good luck , hope it works out for you. A friend of mine gave me a furnace around two years ago to put in my shop and replace my old wood stove (...
I'm sure our official FHC photo-journalist buzzsawBRAD will be there when it gets sliced and diced , this is his baby; I'm just the helper on...
We can do that. Just need to offload whats on the wagon now and then will be ready. Whenever you want to give it a shot let me know.
Two things that I love , and sorry as good as that chicken looks that is not it. Mexican Rice , just recently started making this from scratch...
That looks awesome !
I picked up a bottle of Mikes Hot Honey from " Eatily " on a recent trip to Boston with the Mrs. a couple weeks ago , was thinking about it over...
Fun times buddy. Still in the trailer and most likely will be for the next couple days. Interested to see who might have some input to your...