X2 ^^^^ Bad part is I know I'll never win :( It's extremely rare that I purchase any lottery tickets. :emptywallet::emptywallet::emptywallet:...
Agree that some are completely ridiculous :wacky: We have one like that here as well.. I think they just like hoarding dogs. Also agree with...
Great feeling when you fix it yourself :D Saves some serious bucks as well :emptywallet::emptywallet: Great job :yes:
Morning Brandon Scott Hope ya get to feeling better :) Been "cooling" my heels in the porch since 2:30 AM, way nicer outside than inside. Sun...
Awesome story :) Feel bad for the chap that was browbeat, but some lessons can be tough. Glad your bride lent a neighborly hand :handshake: :):)
Nice work on the trailer :yes: I would definitely clean and Rustoleum the base under the plywood sooner than later. The plywood will hold...
You've definitely been busy. Buddy of mine and I were BS'ing last weekend about the grill prices. :faint: :makeitrain":makeitrain" I'll keep...
:yes: But ain't no way I'm taking your ex.. It was expensive enough to get rid of mine. :hair: :makeitrain":makeitrain":makeitrain" Edit.. I...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Trying to drink beer here. :coldone:
69°F at 2:53AM :faint: :loco: :crazy:
Just catching back up on the thread. Great work there mike bayerl Really coming together. :yes:
Uncool
X3 ^^^ :dancer::rootintootin:
Yesss. A Monty Python reference :D:D That's no ordinary rabbit!! Time for the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch :thumbs::thumbs:
Yeah.. She's got the rough life for sure :rofl: :lol: She does put up with me.. so there's that :headbang:
Not good :hair:
Thanks for sharing that :handshake: :usa::salute:
Yeah, I wouldn't be calling the cops.. the ambulance personnel would have that covered :mad::mad::mad:
That's for possession.. Not growin :whistle:
Ahhhhhh :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: I'm more of a marathon drinker than sprinter these days. o_O When I get on the Bacardi & Coke wagon.....