Noticed that at around 3 AM.. It's the way of things.
Can't make any promises John, but I am hoping to make it down to help. :handshake:
So I gotta move to Ireland?? :faint: Meh.. At least it's not Seattle. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :yes::coldone:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Yeah.. there's always a price to be paid. :doh:
Whats up with 800 and 900?? :wacky:
That's like crazy hot :mad: :faint:
Pretty sure his mindset was... :dancer::banana::rootintootin::dancer::ups: :D:D:D:D:D:D :saw:
fishingpol I'm sure the right dog will arrive for you. It's been my experience at least. :) bogieb very valid points. Chazsbetterhalf and I...
Screwloose graduated from Wossamatta U :D [ATTACH] Can I send your wife shopping Screwloose ? :saw::saw: Nice saw. :yes:
Propaganda isn't anything new.. Gov't been doing it for many decades, just that people had more trust then.
:eek: Oh Chit... Now that'd make for an "interesting" evening. :popcorn::beerbbq: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Now I know normal still survives :)
:picard: Guess we'll have to chalk that one up to.. Life Happens :) Hoard when ya can :stacker:
Looking good down there Jeff :yes: Stay hydrated my friend. :coldone: (water this time)
Plating appearance not essential in my world.. that's just an extra morsel. :drool: Quite sure I've never been to a "Michelin Star" rated...
Don't wanna jump into a chit pool, but I don't get this. Not saying you're right or wrong, haven't looked at any information on the subject....
Now that's freakin funny :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Big brass cojones on that guy. :bug:
You had him at Bacon :flipeggs: :drool::drool::drool::drool:
Beer/worm fridge :thumbs::thumbs: Problem solved.. your welcome :handshake: :cheers:
At least it didn't knock over the stacks :) Perhaps that was the tree's agenda :sherlock: :BrianK: