Beautiful work :thumbs:
:):handshake: Been eyeballing an MS261 Not sure if I wanna go 18" or 20" bar
Huh.. So there's this.. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Looks like ole Mother Nature got to this one before me. Edit.. Dead ash that was slated for cutting
Spent some quality time with the Bota today. Ripped out the old RR ties from abandoned septic, and started filling in the hole. [ATTACH]...
No sir.. opportunity is still open. :thumbs: Just haven't pulled the trigger yet :saw:
Hadn't really thought about that. Not sure that it's worth doing. Most real peppers likely have 1,000 or more rounds in their preferred caliber....
Gotta stay tuned now. :popcorn:
Listening to websdr right now. :)
:rofl: :lol: Kinda like lurking about on FHC, not long till ya become a member. :thumbs:
There's online testing listed as well, I know most of the online testing requires zoom video conferencing. I know nothing about zoom
Agreed.. Nothing wrong with being a spectator, just that I know I'd get bored listening only. Check out WebSDR there are many places you can tune...
Link.. It shows remote online testing as well as in person testing. HamStudy.org: Find a test session
2M is VHF and 70cm is UHF. 20 miles is doable by a handheld.. I've made contacts with my Beofang UV-5R with a repeater that is around 23 miles...
Just so you know..
I've got to admit.. I've seriously considered adjusting my "shopping list" :emptywallet::emptywallet:
Not alone there. :confused: OK.. you're on your own there. :rofl: :lol: That's not something that'll ever be said about me :whistle:
I'll give ya an Amen on that :yes:
Not fond of that :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: Not your fault.. I just found out about it earlier on Friday :picard: Edit.. I'm going by...
Oh.. and I mean actual online testing.. not practice tests
Wow.. Repeaterbook downloaded and installed in less than a couple minutes on my phone.