Not sure how this'll turn out. Lemme know if there's any problems. Ham-Radio - YouTube
Great videos, I watched them myself. I should really post some links. :doh:
:rofl: :lol: The check'll be in the mail ;)
Feel bad for Blackie :confused: We had to have Linux on pain meds due to her spinal calcification. Had to quickly reduce the dosage so that she...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :yes:
Now, that would imply that he contains the knowledge. But the man can work the search bar :yes:
Pallet Pete your garden looks great. What all do you have planted? I'm sure you mentioned the list, but I'd be hard pressed to find it. That'd...
Good to see ya Gasifier you've been quite busy on that tractor :tractor: Things look good on the property. :yes:
Thanks buZZsaw BRAD The 20" should be good then. The trees on our property don't require the 20" bar, but I've already got two saws with 18" bars...
You hit the man lottery :eek: :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
Looks great, and dog approved. :yes:
:confused: Well, that's a bummer I assume shes past that now I hope. I don't mind them outside where they belong, but going on all night in the...
Yep.. Considering I work @ NES Bearings, I think we can work something out. :)
Booyah :yes::yes: :drool:
It was a dry storage container.. But Chazsbetterhalf used it as a beer holder.. till it broke off :doh:
@Dxcomander is live [MEDIA]
I thought about that as well, but didn't wanna spend your money for ya. :rofl: :lol:
Jeff, you have something to measure the bore, Outer Diameter, and width? Does that bearing have a part # on it? I kinda know a place that deals...
:picard: Like a sailor on shore leave :makeitrain":makeitrain":makeitrain":makeitrain"
That a great find :yes: