I actually ended up buying a used fan dipole. I have this antenna.. Alpha Delta Parallel Dipole Antennas DX-CC It's got 3 wires of differing...
Sorry to hear about your GF :confused: Glad she's better and out of the hospital. Looks like you're nearing the finish line on this project. :yes:
Not sure where ya found that pic Horkn I searched, but didn't find one I liked that much. :salute:
Well, renting one can let you know what size you need to purchase :yes: Too small, you may get frustrated :doh: :headbang::headbang::headbang:...
Wow.. even your wood has a bunker :dex::dex:
X2 ^^^ This is the first I've heard of that. He put so much time, energy, and money into that place. Last I knew he was just about ready to...
You're very welcome :)
Now you're talkin :drool: :dancer:
Well, I can't really disagree with that, I guess it's the level of compromised. Smoldering and not wanting to start doesn't really inspire...
:doh: :headbang::headbang::headbang: That's a lotta teeth to file :faint:
Taters.. That's it?? :sleeping: Oh.. The cats gonna grab the gat :rootintootin:
I was on the same wavelength :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
No they don't need to be. My antenna has a bit of a V in it, as seen from above. Not sure if I'm suffering a real performance hit or not though....
Ahem.. You meant "We" didn't you? :whistle: I seem to recall a portion of my paycheck being directed to your bank acct. :startled: :rofl: :lol:
I guess "upside down" would be a more fitting description. It has rollers on top and bottom, so it can be installed as left opening, or right...
There is certainly a lot to take in. Best thing to do is take practice tests on each section, find your weak areas, study those areas heavily....
Is the site lagging for everyone, or is it my end? :doh:
Thanks for the clarification
Perhaps drip irrigation when the time comes.
You got a bit of everything there. :yes: Ok.. looks like ya forgot garlic :doh: Hope you have a bountiful harvest :)