Thanks Well Seasoned :handshake: :emb: I've been very active in my learning, as you've noticed. Unfortunately I think I'll be waiting for a...
:yes: Nice lookin pup
This crap is way outta control :zip::zip::zip: :mad::mad::mad:
Jeff, checked the books today. Can't get a spherical bearing for those sizes. They are too wide for your housing. It's too bad, The 6207 has a...
:thumbs::thumbs:
You may have to make a better antenna, but you may be able to hit them with the stock antenna. Without knowing your terrain better, I honestly...
A chart that shows the number of test questions from each sub-element. [ATTACH] As you can see, there's 10 sub-elements with a varying number...
Camber I purchased this ARRL Tech license manual. [MEDIA] NOTE: It shows they have none available right now, which seems odd. If you order one...
That's crappy for him, he invested a lot into that place. I hope he's hanging in there. :handshake:
I miss the days where my brain was like a steel trap. :confused: Kinda rusty these days. But I guess that's one of the main things with this,...
Winter.. o_O That's a little ways off I hope. :shiver: But I don't know what's "on your plate" for the summer. I encourage you to check out...
Don't know the age range of your children.. But if you get into the hobby, this could be you someday. :) [MEDIA]
Nope.. Level one.. then level 2 You can take all 3 levels at one sitting.. one price covers all, but you have to pass Tech to take General, and...
I've not used hamstudy.org but it seems highly rated by others. 55% is a decent baseline to start from. If your there on General level, you...
You're not. If ya haven't noticed, I enjoy talking about this. :) Now, I'd feel remiss if I did not emphasize the importance of emergency...
What testing software you using? I'll say that I'm not a fan of "learning' to the test.. I think you'll miss a lot of important information that...
Camber here's a pic of my antenna showing the angle. It's on a steel pole, roughly 23' up, sloping upwards towards the trees. [ATTACH] Looking...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: What was I thinkin :picard: :cheers:
Don't get me wrong, I'm in at just above $1000 at this point.. still not cheap, but I did get the KW TS590SG for $800 vs $1350 I've seen Icom...
Camber have you thought about your desires in the hobby? I mean, there's digital, voice, emergency communication, wireless networks, and much...