Do tell.. :popcorn:
That is the one and only thing I don't care for with the tractor. :hair:
Watched it last night on Prime Video. Not "riveting" but definitely interesting. MARS is still active as well.
Do you process them yourself Chvymn99 or take them to a processor?
You definitely caught the CAD Jeff... Should always wear your mask when surfin the site. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Congrats Brother, and a very...
Heh.. I thought you said you were gonna slow down after last year's conquest. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: You're one hard workin man jrider :tip:
Sorry to hear that Jeff. May your family find peace and strength. Hope the foot heals well and quickly NHMM
Ooohhh... Shiny :cool: Safe travels :handshake:
Very nice woodshed :binoculars: :yes:
Very nice :cheers:
Welcome aboard Winch :cheers: Yeah, that splitters definitely got some age to it. But fixin it up should be cheaper than a new one. :thumbs:
Welcome aboard TaraBen_Alleyscavengers :cheers:
Will have to check that out. :yes:
Very cool, but I don't think I've got 469 hours to watch the whole video :faint:
Wood's in the truck I'd say it worked out well. :yes: Gonna get a couple more batteries? Or just charge n go
Cushion for the landing? :doh: Stay safe basod :yes:
Nice :thumbs: Looks like you made a good contact there. :)
Well.. :emb: That tower at my friends house is 40' tall. I'm gonna do my best to add another 20' at least. :dex: By the time in done, I wanna...
I'm quite sure Well Seasoned is happy for the questions. It is the nature of this site to help others. You may always PM me. But some of the...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Well, my autonomous zone is 22 acres of Southwestern NY. All bands are open, and FCC rules still apply. :D As to your...