:rofl: :lol: I googled it.. It's a meme picture :loco: :crazy: Evening/Morning Brother Jeff :handshake:
Been at work.. :confused: Edit.. I mean :thumbs::thumbs: ;)
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Took you nearly this entire beer to reply. :p #3 comin up :coldone:
I still intend to vote in person.. mask on.. ID in hand. I think ID should be mandatory, if they can check it when I buy beer, they can check it...
Dunno.. You guys are up late :faint: Just got home a bit ago.. going for beer #2 now :cheers:
Short ribs. I can do a rack of pork ribs fine.. But those short ribs kicked my butt. :picard:
Yeah.. They can disband all the police there if they'd like. Be an interesting show from my house. :popcorn::coldone: Can't get much further...
Ouch Joe P :doh: Only takes a second for an accident to occur. :confused: Best of luck with the surgeon and recovery
So, let's see if I've got the math straight.. We should Disband police Departments Allow rioting and looting But we should also bring down...
And that's the truth ^^^ :picard:
Welcome aboard eSk8er :handshake: Nah.. get the whole dog ;) :rofl: :lol: But if you're gonna use an inefficient fireplace, I'd not burn...
Simply ridiculous :picard:
It better not let Holly see it :binoculars: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Talk about rode hard and put away wet :doh: