NO NO NO NO NO DEFINITELY NOT. :hair:You had a deal, plain and simple. Changing the terms of the agreement after the fact doesn't fly. If the...
There was definitely a lot more there than I thought from the original pictures. I hope you both didn't get hurt by this "incident". Safety is...
That would look unique for sure. The only downside is that black walnut lumber is very soft. I think you’d constantly have to sand and refinish it.
Another nice collaboration score between the 2 Connecticut buzzsaws :thumbs:
That guy turned out to be my favorite customer, and one town over to boot :yes: He wants 2 cords this fall, but knowing his wood situation I'm...
That's all well and good until another container ship from China unleashes exotic aluminum borer insects, wiping out the bat supply :)
Banned Books Week is coming up at the end of the month here. I know this topic doesn't come up in many circles, but I figured out of the thousands...
LOL. I was actually floating the idea of one last load after today (which would pretty much take care of the rest of what’s still there) but I...
Row three of oak mountain is now filled up. I want to bring home enough oak for 2 more rows, then start splitting. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Last load and I’m calling it done. All that’s left are some crotches and a 12” red maple, and I’m not driving almost an hour for that :D [ATTACH]
Look at those huge radial cracks in those rounds... How long in your hot/dry climate before you'll be able to burn it?
I’ll try :) All summer long I’ve been eating hot peppers/sauce every day building up my tolerance. A week ago I had a third of a ghost pepper, and...
Yessir, one of the four 24” chains that came with that 372xp I bought back in May. I converted 2 of them to square filed :thumbs:
I have to believe these AV mounts were shot long before I ever inherited this saw. It’s a lot more rigid now. Ready to go after some more wood,...
I’ve got the first flush of ghost peppers picked and in the dehydrator. This is a job for outdoors, and definitely wearing nitrile gloves!...
He's a member here, although I can't for the life of me remember his screen name. He hasn't been on in a bit IIRC. I know he thoroughly enjoys his...
Something along these lines? [MEDIA]
Sounds like the green (species) ash I've come across, as opposed to white ash. Denser and more stringy.
Goes to show you never know how someone is really doing, coping with whatever they're going through. Very sad for everyone in his life that lost...
Cool saw :thumbs: Amazon has the 2 large OEM mounts, but not the small OEM ones. I bought the 2 OEM's and the rest are cheap aftermarket also from...