Could be...not sure the limit...easiest thing is to just crop it a little, try again
Not a pic...hafta draw this one in your mind :D Four married guys go fishing. After an hour, the following conversation took place... First guy,...
Just hit the "upload file" button (right next to the "post reply" button) go select the pic from your device, select from the "thumbnail, or full...
Yup, lotta rumors floating around here today...;) :D
Did the steel n fiberglass come from the same score? :whistle:;) Can't beat that deal! :yes:
[ATTACH]
That is a big lift...JLG 1250AJP...125' height. I've used that model at a previous job...when you start pulling on 3' long wrenches with all your...
So you are saying the PTO is powered through the TC? Never seen that before myself...I've used shuttle shift with no issues of any kind though
So are those considered "cull logs"? If so, any idea why?
Go to your local Honda (Yamaha and Kawasaki uses them too) shop...they use the heck outta that exact bolt, on everything (ATVs, motorcycles, cars,...
Recently got thrown out of the local park for lining up all their squirrels according to height...said they didn't like my critter sizing...
It all does
I think you can change it for 4 hours from the original post. Man that looks great, nice work!
Well I'm certainly not gonna stand in anyone's way for that! :thumbs:
Nope, just needs to be used differently.
Totally agree. I have actually started using high coaling woods (what most would consider "the good stuff") for shoulder season fuel...I find it...
So probably smoked his diapy then too, huh? :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
What's your chimney draft?
That's basically true...but many softwoods actually have a slight advantage, per pound. 8600 BTUs/lb is the commonly used average number...