Sounds like tail caught in door...:whistle::rofl: :lol:
walt is required to bring pie...:D
Yes'm
There may be some warm Beech...in the fire pit...:D
A good FHC mod would be able to find the build thread...;) :D
The dry graphite comes in a squeeze bottle and any decent hardware should have it...hobby shops too (if there are any of those left!) You gotta...
None in the original pics
Only problem I see is it looks solid enough that maybe it shouldn't be a firewood truck! :hair: I bet you could easy flip that to someone that'll...
Someone will be along with the solution soon...I don't recall what it is, but I feel like I've seen this discussed before, more than once.
Because that works 99.9% of the time.
[ATTACH]
You are right, that's not Ash...I'm not sure what it is, but not Ash.
If feel like most ag/equipment places are better than most car dealers, but that could just be locally too...
Is this online tractor shopping...as in never seen/operated it?
I dont believe it was "his" ranking, just something found online, and he was asking our input on it.
"Potential"...for the average user, not full-time burners, like firewood hoarders! :whistle: :thumbs: You'll hit the 12k operating hours before 10...
Wasn't that how you got the first date? :whistle: ;) :D :rofl: :lol:
Heck, the dog don't even come when I cull 'im, let alone fish! :whistle: :D :rofl: :lol:
There is always a loss between the engine and the PTO HP...just as with crank HP VS rear wheel HP on cars/trucks.
I thought just about everything made after about the 50s (60s?) had live PTO?