Geez, you may as well put the snowblower up too! :p
They average 28" at the butt for all of them...top ones look smaller to me? If they are all 28" butts, then my guess is 12,074 net weight.
Fat kid on a swing! :eek: :rofl: :lol: (or Brads GF :whistle: :D)
You would think so...but I'm told by arborists that its actually just the opposite, limb wood tends to be denser.
I do all the above (except take to the dump/trash) Leave what I can in the woods, some gets thrown in garden/landscaping areas, some gets burnt...
See ya buddy... [IMG]
What kind?
Nevermind the dinner, I'll just take the chicken (hen) or a dozen eggs please...:D
Yup...I came up with 581 green...now, gotta be a bit less...
Right Stuff is good stuff! Just used some this morning!
Well they manage to screw up things a lot less complicated than a diaphragm carb, so no surprise to me! I'm more surprised that some of them...
Outboard clutches stink when you pinch the bar and need to unbolt the saw for some reason...
Every saw I've ever seen gets oily sawdust packed all up in there eventually, how could it not?
550
Only 2 years huh? I've been here since 98 and have been on/off chasing an intermittent leak most of that time. The previous owner added a front...
Most people delete the autolube oil pump and just premix the fuel once they start causing trouble
Maybe they were sponsored by the local portable toilet company...
Personally, I delete/disable anything I get that has that crap on it, it's nothing but trouble, sooner or later. At 97k I'd call that "on borrowed...
Have to pay morningwood for usage rights...:D
Well crud...I'm out then...:p