Why not its got a trunk and back seat
Im in cant wait for round 2 :D
Sorry for your loss Keep his memories close to heart
Thank you all he makes # 13 and 14 is on the way. Laura and cindy ( my other 1/2 ) had me going today. They called me at work and said she was...
Leland and mom both doing ok:rootintootin:
Ok if thats what you guys look like mabye ill stay home:D lol
Hey should i take that redneck comment personally Im a redneck and proud of it
According to my kids i am the older generation
Chuck the tv out the window and go css No tv for almost 4 years and dont miss it at all
I wear hearing aids use that one all the time specialy with other 1/2:whistle:
My e mail disclaimer ALL CAPS DOSENT MEAN IM YELLING I JUST CANT TYPE SPELL OR USE PROPER PUNCTUATION RANDY:D
[ATTACH] Christmas 2015
[ATTACH] Sons new saw display model 35 bucks and for 7.00 more got 2 year replacement warranty
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] Feb 2016
I used to drink 45 to 50 cups a day. Now about 10 and im good
I guess its time to show my computer stupid i dont know how to pm. But did just verify i have that weekend off. I will be there. I can bring my...
Very cool
USAF Aug 1978 Nov 1992 mechanic
I'm in let me when