[ATTACH]
Pete do you have wood that needs cut and split or do you need us to bring the wood along to cut and split?
How much does the metal frame weight is it easy to get the plastic out?
HD if you are looking for one i drive to livonia three days a week can stop and check out and pick up one for you
I was the one who drove by and i had already walked over and and made sure you were ok. No pictures taken.
I just checked the stores locally and on my drive to work there are 6 makita 64cc saws with 20" bar for sale. $322.00 and the freight and i can...
Free is free btus I dont usually care what kind of wood i get. I get what i can when i can it all burns
Ya hat and shirt. Hard to tell on shirt beard usually covers it up.
I found FHC by accident was looking up saw info. Just watched how things were from visitor status for a bit before joining. I have not looked for...
Prayers and thoughts sent
I drive about 49 miles one way to work 3 days a week i will pick up loads along the way home if i find them other wise 20 to 25 miles i now have a...
Looking good keep at it
Where in pontiac area are you i drive down dixie hwy to us24 into livonia 3 days a week have a husky 455 rancher with a 20" bar and can help cut...
Today my grandson oliver ( 2 ) and leland ( 2 months ) meet. It was a great day
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] 11 cs working stacking 18 in rounds. 9 in various lengths to be cut = 38 full cords in...
Thats it im tellin dennis You all know the only way to spilt is sittin on a milk crate :rofl: :lol:
:popcorn: Waiting on a update from sat visit how did it go
Hey what is wrong with tires and logs
Such a waste of good btus [MEDIA]
Mine is an old semi rim simple but it works