This idiot gives rednecks a bad name. You just cant fix stupid.
[ATTACH]
Works for me I'm glad i found this place have learned a lot and never looked at other forums this one is perfect for me.
I need a little history lesson I thought FHC was est 2012 that would make it 4 years? Or am i missing something ? I joined in 2015 so dont know...
Survey completed
Logger a redneck would have got out the pliers and pulled it
Found this today. My granddaughters want a fhc shirt and stickers for x mas. Do we have childrens sizes avail yet?
Wow that is just wrong. If that is all there is to the story.
I lost a very special friend that day. Another good aj song is where were you
Thank you ws
:usa: I will never forget Tried to link alan jackson remember when but not computer smart enough
:usa::salute:
Ok just thought of this one put a sign out that says "box of nails fell out of truck still trying to clean it up be careful"
Ok you got to protect yourself dig the trenches and post a sign " road washed out" about 5 feet before the first rut
Finally got the chance to thank Nitrodave for the great deal on the totes[ATTACH]
Has it been raining a lot lately? If so go above your driveway and cut a few trenches about 8 to 10 inches deep following the down hill grade the...
May we always remember our lost best frends.
Take a couple of smaller trees or limbs and set across the frame they will hold up the body til you get it out of the garage
NortheastAl move your sons project outside and cover with a tarp. It will free up your garage and he can either leave it there or take it to his...