Eric Wanderweg's jig he just made is pretty sweet. Ill let him post the pics
That was a good week. Too bad about buying a cord but you do what you have to. I see you sold more pear...dang. One of my order coming up wants...
X2. Mitre saw on the dangerous side too. I use one on a regular basis and wont do that. Sweet job on the jig and hope your charging extra.
Heard that happen in our woods years back. Love to see some pics iowahiker :ithappened:
Im manning the smoker yesterday and I hear a titmouse scolding. Very common sound but something made me check it out. Im searching to the bird...
One of my smoker customers PMed me about frr apple wood in my town. Checked it out Friday and it was mostly a bust. Big punky chunks from a limb...
Been there done that in both cases. Flashback to my old hoarding method.
Thats gotta be the cleanest barkless I've ever seen. Sweet firewood for sure. When I find dead/blowover BL like that its the bee's knees. It...
Funny you guys mentioned this as I was going to post a thread on it last weekend when I used greasy paper towels to start the firepit. I often...
This is about the biggest I encounter. Usually seen on property lines growing as a result of birds eating the berries and "planting" them with...
Question: she couldn't remove the membrane on the bottom of the ribs and cooked it with it on. Does this make a difference if left on or not?...
Gonna be baby backs. The package I bought is expiring so rather than freeze them, on the smoker it goes. Loins will have to wait.
We kinda weren't planning on doing them as we bought on sale at big Y Thursday until I threw the idea out there. One video showed it wrapped in...
Did Hell freeze over? Best go get it ASAP before they change their mind! :tree:
Smoked some turkey sausage the other night. Couple hours with hickory. Tasty stuff. Either smoking more ribs or a couple pork loins today....
That stinks. I've had family members like that. My uncle wouldn't hire me to roof the old homestead in Hamden years back. At least you asked....
X2
Yeah it sure is heavy! Do you burn at the shore at all Thom?
Id say you did better than a pretty good dent. Impressive amount of wood moved today Greg! :thumbs:
:popcorn: