Guy showed for his three bundles...hickory, apple and PEAR! (I think that's three pear sales this year) :banana: Offered him a bag of splitter...
Was at TSC yesterday buying birdseed and bar oil still on sale at $6.99. Added a couple to the hoard. Shelf was almost empty at the store.[ATTACH]
Quite the mix there. Will they be future regulars? Planning on cutting 13" rounds for them?
A few years back I hurt my back pretty good. Sciatica down my left leg. Later an MRI revealed disc issues and arthritis. PT helped and...
Are you sure that's a beer belly? Kinda looks like the guy is trying to doo something else! :whistle:
Nice job Greg and company. :thumbs: Better start stocking up for the annual Spring firewood making-a-thon.:tree: :woodsign:
The X27 handle will get water in it in back of my truck. Its bungeed to the back cage.
Nice looking stack and home. Bring on the cold! :shiver: :coldfire:
Yeah safety is my main criteria for roadside scrounges. Can I park off the road far enough? Does traffic have a good line of sight in both...
You swing a mean Isocore! :axe:[IMG]
That stinks. Too many fraudulent claims maybe? I've broken two but no longer hand split. I mostly use the Isocore to section up rounds to make...
Id call it a win too. Worth the wait (and aggravation) IMO.
LOL!!! Wasn't me. You know how I feel about oak. Besides I'd be there helping you load and direct traffic. Know the feeling as ive been...
Sweet set up with the tractor and log lift splitter. Ive used one with a lift and its a nice feature. Feel 100% soon. Good wood waits for no...
Not a bad load IMO! Nice straight logs. :thumbs: Sure beats a gnarly yard tree. The rot is a 50/50 shot with red maple IME. Im with you on...
I always remember when we pan fried bacon while camping and dumping the grease into the fire. I use the microwave to cook bacon most of the...
Looks like a professional job! :thumbs: Wish mine looked like that.
FIFY! :D
Shoulda had its helmet on! :rofl: :lol: At least it wasnt you Jim. :pain: Can the bag be salvaged?
Lots of fun with roping, yellow jackets, shingles and to add insult to injury, a gum tree. :picard: I felled a tree on a yellow jackets nest and...