I keep a hatchet handy by the hydro. I forgot it was sitting on the rail and the first cycle yesterday and wrecked the grip. :emb: My hand...
I agree. Im kinda mystified as he knows very little about saws. Guessed at the mix ratio on his gas and the other guy toasted another saw or...
Had a third time smoker customer come by this morning for four bundles of oak and a bundle of cherry. Had a good chat with him about smoking. He...
Nice load. What species did you get?
OMG! You're wearing a Husky helmet! :faint: Great pics Jeff and great work FHC! :thumbs: Maybe one of these years I'll make it to one of these...
He gets them from a huge landscape company/supplier close by. I think they pay him to turn it into firewood as he loads his dumpster truck and...
Great find. What do you think they were used for? I always liked finding beefy hardwood pallets at the supply house. A few cuts with the...
NOPE, not me! Im just a wee mortal wood seller!
Good marketing term there Jeff!! :salute: :D Ive been known to use "exotic" :picard:
New customers are always amazed at the volume of one of my HALF cord loads. "The other guy was ripping me off" is a common phrase I hear. Ill...
It was about half the time. The one 20" bar I was using started cutting crooked so I had to field dress it. One almost dead chain wasn't...
I mentioned that in a recent conversation asking him to pay for it, which he declined of course. If there was incentive for me to do so I would....
Guy I cut for part time for wanted me to use zip ties instead of measuring and marking logs with chalk to speed things up. Works pretty good from...
I hope Jason and I live (you too Jim) to see the day and he posts pics!!! :BrianK: Problem is he'll be 85ish and wont be able to start his...
Another day on the saws...nine hours. Mostly quartered and halved red and white oak logs from his supplier plus a load of mostly dead ash a tree...
Happy Birthday Dok440 :handshake:
You might be a bar oil hoarder if....... .....you have more gallons of bar oil than cords of wood!
39!!! :faint:is my reaction too! :rofl: :lol: Ignore post #205 above then! :D
Stocking up on the calories for a busy weekend. Hope the weather is good for food, firewooding and fellowship. Looking forward to lots of...
That's what we're here for Jason! :makeitrain" How many gallons do you have on hand now? With the two I got yesterday I'm up to roughly nine...