X2
Nice to have a family member who hoards firewood! I know the feeling! :picard: Some sweet looking firewood btw! :yes: Lucky them!
Tis the season! :axe: :stacker: Good to see you again DM. Your absence was noticed.
He had asked me about getting one, but I told him he'd have to buy several as Ive run up to five saws there. Im content with ruler and chalk, but...
I figure roughly 800 splits per one of my cords so 28-30000 splits per year at 35 cords. I tried counting once but lost track in May!:doh:
An Eastern towhee spotted yesterday and this morning. Second time we've seen one here. Couldn't zoom for better pic. Always fun to see a bird...
Thats Popeye, not Bruce Lee! :rofl: :lol: Unless you started eating protein fortified spinach! :D
Happy Birthday Stephiedoll
I prefer my ruler and chalk too.
Thats a you suck deal. Id've been all over that and I'm not even a Husky guy! Great find Dakota Hoarder :thumbs:
State of the art Stihl! :dex: :saw: :makeitrain"
None of your connections overseas can get you one or are you just going to wait?
One reason I never bought one before, but frequent resharpenings at my "Disney" cut gave me the incentive to break down and get one!
I upgraded to the 2x12 vice!!! :D [ATTACH]
I haven't seen or heard anything about a 400.1 being available in the states yet. Have you Jim? Its gonna be a pricey saw too! How about you...
That sure is a nice find and a perfect sized oak. It gets heavy real fast. If you harvest a larger tree will you half it to make for easier...
One of my old suppliers was for the gutter industry and would get small pallets for the rolls of aluminum for a seamless gutter machine. Oak...
Split right off the truck yesterday. Little better than an eighth of a cord.[ATTACH]
Less weight, more surface area to speed up the drying, easier for him to process too? Im thinking they are done prior to loading as the split...
Mebbe it cross pollinated with an elm. :D Cant say I've seen WO that stringy either.