The 441 is a pro level saw. I've never run one and haven't heard anything bad about it. Its now obsolete replaced by the 462. A great saw in...
Welcome Cavtrooper :handshake: Great to have you. FHC is a great place to hang out and BS about anything firewood related and then some. We...
Thanks for the tip. Did them again today fully bacon wrapped. Brined, seasoned, wrapped, and cherry smoked for 1:45. Delicious.
How about plum? Some nuggets I had mixed with apple turned out to be plum.
Hickory smoked some turkey sausage last Sunday. Die hard here did it in the rain! It was worth it.
I hope you didn't disturb the turtles.:emb: Looks like they were, uh, busy! :whistle:
Few inches here and there does make a difference. If I actually cleaned my bench off I'd have a lot more room.:emb: The lumberyard in Meriden...
Thats interesting!!!? Mine is in the back of my truck standing up and gets sun exposure all the time. Cant say I've noticed fiberglass when I do...
Thats a sweet score. Free beech dropped off and nice logs to boot. Ill take beech any day. Sadly with the beech bark disease and leaf wilt...
Thanks guys! :handshake: The two guys I can depend on for IDing came through again. Have a 25lb+bag of chuggets going up for sale. I think I...
Nice job Eric. Will that be for outdoor (under the deck) use? Years back I scrounged a pallet made entirely from mahogany. Carefully...
Scrounged this at the dump last year thinking it was apple and put it aside to sell as smoker wood. I just pulled it from storage to make up bags...
Oh deer! :rofl: :lol: LOL!!! I don't think anyone can beat the aesthetic appeal of wood from T. Jeff Veal! (i made that up on the fly,...
I hate loading, especially when I have to launch splits over a stack as I cant back right up to a lot of mine. Do you sell any half cords Jim?
One thing I enjoy about cutting in the woods is everything nature. Stopping to enjoy the sights and sounds, but that's one thing I'd rather not...
Fired up the smoker and kept the firepit going.[ATTACH]
Pretty cool. Looks like a nice place to sit and relax, although i'd need a coffee maker! :coffee:
Thinking like a true hoarder! :salute: :woodsign:
Great new avatar! :thumbs: Great load of wood too!
Mebbe they ate them all? :D [MEDIA]