Possible albino? Neat to see either way. Never have seen a pigeon here at our feeder (thank God) Only ones seen locally live under interstate...
Never much fun playing what I call "musical firewood", but it has to get done and in this case well worth it. SWEET new shed Chuck! :thumbs:...
That's happened to me in the past. Hard to keep at it with life and working alone. Well you did get some great wood at least.
I like my Stihl 2 in 1. Simple and effective. I only have it for the .375 chain as its what I use the most of. Im know a grinder or other...
WHO??? ;) Good stuff there Mike. The other logs almost look like beech. Ill be following this thread intently.
Are you serious or BMB?
Thats why it was a conundrum! :confused: I honestly don't want it either but am in almost constant need to replenish my bundle wood inventory....
You weren't kidding about how fast cottonwood dries. The stuff I cut two months ago is almost ready. I stacked it where it gets decent afternoon...
He was Vietnamese and was a vet from the war. South Korea MP from what he told me. The son spoke clear English.
I found a bag of cherry shards and we've been using them in the smoker. I actually have a bag of Mulberry ones for sale.
Welcome to the FHC :handshake: Great saw the 261. Gotta get out there and make more man glitter. :saw:
I think he was bored and wanted to help. Plus he had that third world country work ethic. (and I mean no disrespect when I say that) I noodled...
Out of most SS woods, Sass takes the longest to dry IME.
Not much locally on FBM until this popped up on Sunday. Checked it out yesterday. Not really what I wanted, but an easy score. Back right up,...
Monster trees are right up your alley. Nice work getting them down safely and one lucky buddy getting that sweet white oak. Always enjoy your...
Dries fast. I mix a couple splits in bundles with denser woods when I have them in quantity. Current bundles are a mix of sugar maple and TP....
Guess I should break your stones about this one! :doh:
Im in. HoHoHo! :santa:
Replaced the one on my friends hydro with a predator and am very pleased with it.
Where are you located in Saskatchewan?