Yes yellow birch. I believe its comparable to black birch btu wise. I've seen them around here and maybe scored it 2-3 times.
Found this on FBM and recognized the bark. I was even surprised the homeowner knew it was mulberry as well. Farther than I normally would go but...
The guy wanted me to deliver 12 bundles of apple and hickory to Southington. I really didn't want to so I asked what he wanted and 1/4 cord of...
Calm warm day here. Buggy basswood, framing lumber scraps and pallets in the pit. [ATTACH]
1/4 cord hickory for a new customer. Guy burning it in his firepit! :picard:[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Perfect "bachelor" set up assuming you went alone. A bad day fishing is better than a good day working.
Possible record temps for Burlington.
Looking at a job this morning and I heard a monk parakeet. I spotted it perched on a utility pole, but it flew before I could get a pic. Some...
Had to stop at Lowe's in a different town today and a flock of seagulls were in the parking lot. McDonald's was next door. [ATTACH] I gave them...
Its a common site. I passed a crew cutting close by today and asked, but they were just limbing. Ive said in the past I should have just a...