We were 31 F this morning
I think bullit is the only one to have a breakdown...at least here i have read about. But any members with dual membership at OPE there was a...
Trees...."their habits and peculiarities"?? Haha
I didnt realize you got in on it this year!! Not sure how i missed it? Good to see you again this year bud.
Turkey ready to fry! I did mine yesterday
I use lighter pine/fat lighter/heart pine. But my stove will hold coals up to 48 hours or so. Its very seldom, unless im out of town that i dont...
Looks like the dog is waiting on his portion!
Wow you have more restarts than me from SC.
There called "Biltmore Sticks" an old school forestry tool.
I want one of those. I been looking at them
Wowo_O Thats beautiful
No there all like that now a days. Either the sale price or 20% off reg price I believe. They limit you on so much stuff now a days too
Edit , deleted what I said. No biggie
Every one I see in Alaska on the shows has a blaze king. There popular up there I see!
Do walk in the gas station or restaurant with them?
Yep I looked it was $30. Unless you buy a bunch of other stuff it's cheaper to buy it from HL supply of ebay. The shipping is cheaper...by a...
I may see if u can get a cheapo china 044 carb if they make them?? Checked last night that popup piston is not really cheap!! What was it like...
Do you drive with those or swap out boots at the end of the day?
I have some spent brass I would let go. It's for calibers I don't shoot. It's not a ton, some 45 and 40 I know. I have no idea of the count but...