I know who had you.
I think i know who you had
Well i thought you were mine when i read the first sentence second paragraph, then when i read the second sentence i knew you werent mine, but...
I threw 3 smaller splits of red oak into my stove for a quick Burn before the night reload and to help burn the coals I raked out , out. Will...
Oh so it's not the really cheap model like HF sells , maybe the next level of boxwood stove one tier up
Aren't those the kind of stoves that run away on you
Yea but " it also makes it colder too"???:whistle::loco: :crazy:
A very generous offer. Your not late. You can offer up stuff whenever you want. We can take this thread into the new year if you like!
Not me? Haha
Has anyone figured out I was their secret santa? As for who had me...there is no telling with my gift and it being shipped from amazon without a...
I was tearing up hardwood flooring with mine. I ran the circle ssw every 2 to 3 foot across the hardwood set 3/4" deep. And the old nails that...
You can catxh those float chargers on sale for $3 or 5 i cant remember, i have a few. I have 2 of those bars. Steel is softer than american ones...
Our walmart does not sell heat blankets unless its for your bed...must be a regional thing:whistle:
Were suppose to be going down to like 13f after the first of the yearo_O:eek:. I wish i had my secind stove installed for this year!! I promise...
I know you said you dont care but cant you just buy a reolacement door with glass? Did they change the hinge layout?
I wanted a BKK bad. Wife said they were ugly and I said I don't care they last forever on a load. Plus no dealers around here and they are...
Have you ever seen in a palm or palmetto tree? It's just like a bunch of fibers, it wouldn't hold any heat! We have live oak down there for heat,...
My house after a few nights in the 20s I loose the battle. I have to stay ahead as well.
Now thats a high BTU load!
I have the same ceiling in my house.