And it seems like a very random gift for a 4 year old to me?? But he "loves it"....so i guess he did good!! Haha. Actually when he says it , it...
Ok did my secret santa send this too me? Grizzly Adam A box showed up today and i opened it and this was inside. I have no idea who its from. We...
My brother moved to madison over the summer. He just texted me and said its -1 there
I have like a 1.3cuft stove at my older farm house. Its not like a grand victorian house your thinking of but a smaller home. I have to load it...
Is that all the wood your stove takes??:eek: I can put probably an easy 1.5 or more crates in per reload and i am loading 2.5 times a day in my...
I hate when you do that!! I stalled mine the other night. We had a fire call I hadn't loaded the stove. I got back and couldn't find my keys...
Will watch that video this evening..if i remember. Thanks
I say like i know!! Haha. But i watch enough tv and alaska shows to have seen them there!
Yep. There going into my Highlander. The ones i had were getting worn out. The nubs on the back were falling off!! I thought about my work truck...
Yea those are young ones
Had an all black lighted infrared or whatever for work. A contractor decided they needed it more than me at office. It was like a $600...
After a story like that I hope it is kept or read and placed on the shelf or passed on after its read!!
There are at least 2 of us that have gotten annomous 3rd party gifts without a note. So you are now on mh short list...as you are for someone else.
Haha
I was thinking the same thing. Ita on his profile picture! Haha But i was thinking he meant to possibly use for vinyl graphics
Its one of those Harborfreight like 25 gallon upright ones. It has an electric motor that turns the compressor
I have to do that to mine at like 40f or sometime 50f. Now thats when there is air in the tank if its empty its not as bad to start.
Yall must be on the back side of the cold of this one. If it was -16F in Michigan.
Sometimes people will ship 2 gifts or have 2 different orders etc. I know i have done it in the past.
I know who, had you!